We are looking to create a legacy and culture unsurpassed in the industry and need great people to make this happen. Are you one of them? We would love to make you part of our story.
What Cascadia Healthcare can offer YOU?
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Dynamic employee centric culture
- Comprehensive Benefit Plans
- Life and Disability
- Critical Illness and Accident
What YOU can offer Cascadia Healthcare
In collaboration with Home Office leadership team and the facility executive leadership teams, the Director of Human Resources develops, communicates, facilitates/coordinates implementation and monitors new and/or enhanced HR programs, policies and procedures. Promotes proactive, positive employee relations practices and culture in all company-operated facilities. Understands and appropriately balances the roles of both employee and business advocate. Leads the Human Resources team, providing valuable input and feedback and assuring implementation and maintenance of agreed-upon HR initiatives. Ensures compliance with federal, state and local employment laws, as well as applicable regulations and standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree of other related graduate degree preferred.
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of Human Resources management experience required.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Payroll experience preferred.
- Labor relations experience preferred.
- Multi-state and multi-location experience preferred.
- Healthcare experience, preferably in skilled nursing, preferred.